Apply to KidPass today! See below for our open opportunities.
LIST OF OPENINGS:
POSITION: Online Teacher – Pre-K & Elementary School Activities
KidPass, a BEGiN Company, is the leading marketplace for parents to discover and book amazing kids activities including in-person classes, online classes, and tutoring. We work with thousands of teachers and kids activity providers, including Gymboree, Kidville, Super Soccer Stars, Music Together, YMCA, JCC, the Museum of Modern Art, and many more! Backed by leading tech investors, KidPass has rapidly grown to become the largest kids activities marketplace.
HOMER, a BEGiN brand, is the proven early learning program that provides the best educational start possible. We offer personalized, fun, and proven learning products for kids ages 0-10 to help build confidence, mastery, and a love of learning. We are deeply committed to our members and to their children, and we are building a creative and strategic team to develop a portfolio of early learning products that support learning everywhere.
KidPass is looking for teachers to create classes for kids ages 0-10 years old. On our platform, we have students looking for all types of online classes across over 20 categories including arts & crafts classes, learning pods, music instruction, sports classes, dance, and more! As a teacher, you create your own schedule to teach online from home, or offer in-person options. You control your teaching hours, prices, subjects, and class format.
Teachers on KidPass are paid monthly and you can choose your own schedule. There are multiple ways for teachers to earn while teaching on the KidPass platform:
- Individual tutoring sessions Online (using the KidPass digital platform). Teach from home using your laptop. You can optionally offer in-person tutoring options for local students or pods.
- Small group classes up to 8 people, either in-person or Online (using the KidPass Digital Platform). You decide the class subject, ages of kids, schedule, and price per student. With group classes, you can charge less per student, but earn more per hour with getting more enrollments.
Responsibilities & Details:
- You decide what types of classes and subjects you want to teach. There are over 20 categories of classes and subjects that you can offer including academic tutoring, dance instruction, arts & crafts classes, sports instruction, music lessons, foreign languages, preschool activities, story book readings, and more.
- Create fun and exciting classes to engage students on topics that you enjoy teaching.
- You decide on pricing and schedules that work for you.
- Provide a great experience for students using our online teaching platform.
What we look for:
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly personality
- Experience and background in the subject areas you wish to teach
- A love of learning and passion for helping others to learn and succeed
- Ability to connect with students, personalize lessons, and keep students engaged and excited about learning online
- You set your own prices for any group classes or private tutoring/lessons. For group classes, most teachers charge between $5-10 for each student with a maximum of up to 10 students per class.
- Earnings depend on how many students book your classes or book you as a tutor.
Upon submission, your application will be reviewed to ensure quality. Due to high volume of applicants, we are not able to respond to all applications. Should there be a fit with your application, we will contact you about the interview and application process and a background check is performed on every instructor before becoming active.