As the school year goes on, the older kids are more and more busy. KidPass has lots of after school and weekend activities for older kids including academics, sports, and games.. Check out our favorite classes for kids 5 and up!
- The Art Studio NYC–The Art Studio NYC is the perfect mix of entertainment and education for your child. The #1 rated children’s art classes in NYC, classes are fun and nurturing for kids and teens at all artistic levels.
- Central Park Family Bike Rides–Ride through the world’s most famous park and take in a blend of movie scenes, architecture, celebrity sightings.
- The Museum of Modern Art–Treat your kids to a tour of the MOMA with art works by Van Gogh, Andy Warhol, Frida Kahlo.
- Mathnasium— Mathnasium offers a unique assessment to determine what math a child knows and what they need to learn which is followed by a customized learning plan for each student.
- Four Corners Creative–A boutique art and fitness company that provides acting, music, and dance, and fitness for pre-k to high school ages.
- Church Street Boxing Gym–Voted “Best Boxing Gym” by NY Magazine, Church Street prides itself on having struck the right balance between a fighting gym and and an environment where everyone can learn at their own pace. Take your kids to where boxing greats such as Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis have trained.
- Zaniac–Zaniac classes are an active, inspiring place where real math and technology learning is fun. Zaniac is the go to after school activity for parents who want their kids to love exploring and innovating.
- NYC Classical Training–NYC Classical Training trains young dancers of all ages up to adults. The focus lies on solid ballet training but also has jazz, hip hop, modern, flamenco, and musical theater training.
- Physique Swimming–Physique swimming has classes ranging from babies to adults for all abilities and levels. The experienced staff and classes will take you all the way from beginning to a master swimmer.
- TheRoom NY–This real escape game is perfect for older kids who can find clues, solve puzzles, and escape before a time limit expires.