With Halloween just around the corner, what better way to celebrate with the tons of free events all around the city! KidPass has put together a list of fun spooky events that you and your kids can go to.
- Asphalt Screams–Upper East Side and Battery Park City–Get some goodies and play some Halloween games, with on site trick or treating, and more! If you are one of the first 500 people to arrive, you can get a free goody bag! RSVP here.
- Harvest Festival–Brooklyn Heights–Brooklyn Bridge’s Pier 6 has a pumpkin patch, photo booth, storytelling, arts & crafts, and live music and a Halloween parade!
- Lincoln Center Trick or Treat–The Lincoln Center Halloween party includes trick or treating, costumes, a parade, arts and crafts, a scavenger hunt, and even a costume contest!
- Halloween at the Brooklyn Children’s Museum–Head to the Brooklyn Children’s Museum for the annual Halloween party where kids can learn about bat and spiders, enter a costume contest, take pictures, and more!
- Trick or Treat in Midtown–Head out for an afternoon of trick or treating throughout midtown hosted by the East Midtown Partnership! Meet at the Tramway plaza on 59 and 2 and head out to 50 participating businesses to get your candy! Monday, 10/31 at 3pm
- Park Slope Halloween Parade–Head over to
the Park Slope Halloween parade at 630 on Monday, 10/31.Perfect for all ages! Event starts at Washington Park at 3rd st.