Happy Spring everyone! Start planning for April and check out all of the brand new activities and drop-in classes on KidPass. Whether you’re on Spring break with the kids or just looking to try something new, our picks for this week include a little bit of fun for everyone!
We’re also excited to announce two new features on KidPass! First up, members no longer have to wait for a new cycle to replenish their activity credits – members can now purchase additional credits for just $5 per credit! Additionally, many members have told us that they want to do more activities each month, so we’ve launched a new Family Plan that gives you 25 activity credits for just $99 each month. That’s an additional savings of 20% off! If you’d like to upgrade, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for being a part of the KidPass community and enjoy exploring!
– The KidPass Team
Top picks for the upcoming week:
- Tuesday, March 22: TODDLER GYM (Birth – 7 years), Field House at Chelsea Piers
- Wednesday, March 23: BALLET WITH GIORGIA (18 months – 3 years), Recess d.u.m.b.o.
- Thursday, March 24: SONGS FOR SEEDS (Birth – 5 years), Apple Seeds
- Friday, March 25: PAJAMA PARTY – INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATION (2.5 – 8 years), New York Kids Club
- Saturday – March 26: PLAY & LEARN 1 (Birth – 6 months), Gymboree
- Sunday – March 27: BEGINNER 1 (3 – 7 years), Physique Swimming